PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Good afternoon! The doctor pmogite please advice or council. A question on decubituses. Mine from...

Natasha
29.08.2004, 11:36
Good afternoon! The doctor pmogite please advice or council. A question on decubituses.
My father has received the hardest industrial trauma in the extremity or end of June. Has fallen with a load in shaft of the lift. Plural fragmental fractures. To put it briefly, the bed patient. During a finding in reanimation at it or him the decubitus on a breech was formed. In due course we have cured becoming wet or soaked;madidans jazvochku, BUT! It was formed serious hypodermic zagrubenie. In hospital were engaged only in bones, and a decubitus gave up as hopeless, the pier will rise - itself will resolve, but for the present to him to lay not one month, and zagrubenie (extensive enough and deep) does not pass or take place. Put Dimexidum, but without visible improvements. Very much I ask, prompt, as will get rid of it or this zagrubenija. Ah yes, in hospital did or made quartz, a decubitus podzhil, but it was not softened.
In advance many thanks.
Yours faithfully

Artemev A.A.
30.08.2004, 17:57
Question not for correspondence consultation.

Natasha
31.08.2004, 07:23
Forgive or Excuse, the doctor but how us to consult internally if the father does not go yet? And with whom prkonsultirovatsja? Who can be invited to the house?
Thanks in advance
Yours faithfully

Alain
31.08.2004, 09:11
Grass filinik

Artemev A.A.
01.09.2004, 08:54
On the basis of your description it is impossible even to present, about what there is a speech. Usually questions of treatment of such problems discuss with the attending physician in a hospital.