PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello, the doctor. To my mum (her 63 years) have made US of internal organs:...

Evelina
29.08.2004, 17:57
Hello, the doctor. To my mum (her 63 years) have made US of internal organs: a pancreas: contours rough, structure or frame parenhimy-non-uniform, focal izmenenija-netr.. ogennost umenenno it is raised or increased. A cholic bubble: razmery-6, 1* 2, 3, walls 0, 3. Pathological izmenenija-a stone... 1, 0 and nesgoloko d0, 3 0, 4, giving akust. A shadow. holidoh-4 mm, Vo-11 mm. pechen-6, 3 and 13, see Ehogennost it is a little bit raised or increased. pochki-polozhenie-are lowered or omitted. forma-contours equal. razmery-20, 3* 4, 6 right and levaja-10, 0* 5, 0, kora-pravaja-1, 3, levaja-1, 7. The conclusion: attributes diffusive or diffuse changes of a liver, a pancreas, hr. palkuleznogo holitsistita nefronta... Forgive or excuse, what not all words could disassemble. What can you tell or say in this occasion? Whether operation on excision of a stone is necessary or there is an alternative? Thanks big for the answer.

Elshanskij I.V.
01.09.2004, 06:19
The cholic bubble needs to be cleaned or removed. The opportunity of operation (by way of accompanying diseases and operational risk), and also a way of its or her performance - is solved individually.