PDA

Просмотр полной версии : The doctor, already all doctors has bypassed, now here I wish to address to you. The last...

Alla
30.08.2004, 10:49
The doctor, already all doctors has bypassed, now here I wish to address to you. Last 2 3 months after a marriage (I mention it or this as intensifying of signs is noticeably connected with this circumstance - probably, with the beginning of a regular sexual life) I constantly suffer from a dyscomfort in a stomach or belly, very strong inflation, am direct to go hardly. Also there are pains, give to a loin, feeling of shortage of air and a giddiness. A strong nausea - especially before a menses. During the sexual certificate or act of a pain inside of a stomach or belly (in the certain positions). On gynecology anything especial have not found - I think, can, an intestine? And recently there was an attack with a loss of consciousness which has begun with very strong pain of convulsive character in epigastriums. Such attacks during the last half a year were still twice, but consciousness before did not lose. The chair at me sometimes happens to slime. I did not think earlier, that at me something can be with an intestine, but other experts approve or confirm all, that in their area I am healthy (the gynecologist, the endocrinologist, the urologist - a chronic pyelonephritis, but at present the exacerbation is not present, with heart too all in norm or rate). Tell or say, please, though you are on something similar??!!

Peresada I.V.
31.08.2004, 18:06
It is similar to a syndrome of the angry intestine. But, what to put such diagnosis, it is required to exclude other diseases of a colon (a tumour, specific colitises, etc.) Call, I shall help or assist on all questions. 199 2554 Igor Valerevich.