PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello the doctor. I already wrote you thanks for your answers, but now at m...

Katya
30.08.2004, 01:29
Hello the doctor. I already wrote you thanks for your answers, but now at me here such problem. Two mesetsa back I have gone to the proctologist, after survey and rektoramanoskopii the diagnosis following: internal gemoroj, zastorelaja a crack, a colitis and dizbakterioz. Still I handed over analz on an occult blood - weakly polozh. Treatment the following: Mukofalk, bifibum. 1 months, suppositories with Methyluracilum and ointment aurobinovuju 2. Then a break 1 and again 2. Ointment and suppositories and so in current of year. Prshlo almost two mesjatsv results the following: the abdominal pain has passed or has taken place, an inflation too, the blood on a paper after a chair too is not present. The chair became softer and constant, but here now other problem: the second day at once behind a feces there are drops of an orange liquid, pains during defikatsii are not present, only not pleasant oshchjushchenie in a proctal or an anal aperture. In current of day too nothing is observed, what is it can be. Whether there can be it from candles and how much on yours it is necessary to apply them. Even During treatment mukofalkom has gone snogo slime as soon as treatment all has ended has passed or has taken place.

Peresada I.V.
31.08.2004, 05:30
Most likely these displays are given the with not healed proctal or anal crack, try to repeat a course of ointment posterizan. Suppositories it is possible to apply long time.