PDA

Просмотр полной версии : On October, 29th in conference there was I klich about the help. And one week ago to me have made...

Anna
29.08.2004, 23:38
On October, 29th in conference there was I klich about the help. And one week ago to me have performed operation on palchike. Have removed vrosshy a fingernail. But how? The Fingernail is removed or taken off completely. From below a cut or section, seams. Seams yesterday have removed or have taken off, and the doctor has sent me in school, even remission of physical culture has not given. The leg or foot does not hurt, but to footwear I can not go. Bleeds a seam. But not in it or this even business. Simply at me a leg or foot on which a finger operated, in comparison with another, hot. All foot. The doctor has told or said, nonsense it. But I do not believe him. - to mine, he all time in podpitii. To Him to spit on me, and I wish to know, that occurs or happens and I do not know what to do or make further!!!!!!!!!!!

Elshanskij I.V.
30.08.2004, 12:30
If you do not trust the doctor, address to another. In absentia, not seeing that now is done or made with your finger, advise something concrete I can not.