PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello! My mother on March, 05th with. Have put gastrostomu PEG-16 (as...

Alexey of Century
21.08.2004, 14:14
Hello! My mother on March, 05th with. Have put gastrostomu PEG-16 (any import) iz-for malignant tumours of an esophagus. Feeding through gastru is not begun yet, t. To. Small permeability of an esophagus is saved, but already done three laser procedures. Probably, soon it will be necessary to feed only through a tube. Till now the ostomy constantly leaks. I do or make dressings. The doctors done or made operation, took the patient repeatedly in hospital, too did or made dressings, but spoke, that no trouble are not present. Have released or have let off home. Whether there is what statistics on this question? Whether the ostomy should leak constantly or it is anomaly?

Alexey of Century
24.08.2004, 19:22
Has forgotten to tell or say, that around of an aperture the strong boring of a skin, reddening is observed.

Ljubskij A.A.
26.08.2004, 09:19
Dear Alexey. Gastrostoma is an anastomosis (that is the report) a stomach with an environment. From an ostomy gastric contents (differently cannot be) always flow. The Another matter that is razlchnye variants of hermetic sealing of this aperture by means of various operations or adaptations. What is PEG-16 - I do not know.

Ljubskij A.A.
30.08.2004, 01:12
The erubescence around of an ostomy is good for processing Pasta Lassara. She well protects a skin from influence of a gastric juice.