PDA

Просмотр полной версии : I am am hurted very much with a back in district of a loin, before tazobedzhrennym a joint....

Ira
29.08.2004, 13:48
I am am hurted very much with a back in district of a loin, before tazobedzhrennym a joint. There one dosk directly sticks out outside. It proceeds more year. I taki have gone to the doctor on consultation, have paid a heap of money that he to me has told or said: at you iskrevlenie a hip joint, and iz-for it or this a rachiocampsis. Approximately 5 sessions - $ 100 and all will be about. To. But money at me such is not present, and the back to live does not give, and me of 20 years! And more iz-for it or this (I so I think) at me the sexual inclination almost was gone. I read, that just on that vertebra by the Chinese techniques is active points which are responsible for an inclination. Well and not only iz-for it or this I judge or I shall narrow. to. Very much often iz-for backs boit a bottom of a stomach or belly and frequent vospolenija now.
What to do or make??
Write more likely!

Elshanskij I.V.
29.08.2004, 16:20
Not absolutely clearly, that is concrete at you hurts, I think to you it is necessary to come on reception, more particularly to state the complaints and after survey to make a roentgen of a lumbar department of a backbone, a hip joint (if it will be necessary).