PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello. Me recently hurts "hvostik" (excuse but as pr...

Elena
26.08.2004, 15:19
Hello. Me recently hurts "hvostik" (excuse but how correctly to name - I do not know) - the edge. The pain is not constant, but that I can not sit down, that a pain to not feel, sometimes and laying a pain I feel. Traumas, bruises, falling - nothing was. There were ideas, that, vozhmozhno, this linen (I often wear the open shorts). Did not dress them for about a week. Differences in samochustvii are not present.
What is it can be and what it is necessary to make, that this prpoblemu to solve? In advance it is very grateful for the answer.

Elshanskij I.V.
27.08.2004, 11:27
It is a question of coccyx? In this area it is a lot of reasons for pains. It both a cyst, and a coccyalgia, and in some cases - display of a hemorrhoids. Internal consultation is necessary. If live in Moscow, can address to me on t. 8 926 231 73 63 (Igor Vitalevich).

Elena
29.08.2004, 00:25
Igor Vitalevich, thanks for the answer. Unfortunately, I live far from Moscow. Has understood, that it is necessary to not pull and seem to the surgeon. Yours faithfully to your job, Elena.