PDA

Просмотр полной версии : June, 2001. The humeral joint which has successfully been set obr has been beaten out...

Vlad
27.08.2004, 11:19
June, 2001. The humeral joint which successfully has been set back has been beaten out. No fractures on pictures are present. The problem in the following, a brachium constantly takes off from the charter with periodicity mesjats-an one and a half (1 2 3 days take off on end and then I simply supervise meaningly movements of an arm or a hand). It is necessary forget on chasik another that it can to take off and it takes off. Diaplasis of a joint back became business habitual, but all more irritating. In the first it is connected with that that den-two arm or hand is practically invalid and hurts, well and plus for 20 30 minutes to sit trying to find movement vlecha at which all rises on a place too not interestingly. The diagnosis - habitual vivih. Advice or council - scheduled operation. A question - operation (my doctor to me has told or said that as will carry, and it not so arranges me) is how much effective... At the moment I go to the masseur and something to me it or her heat and smear (last dislocation was couple of days back).

Artemev A.A.
28.08.2004, 04:24
To you have correctly told or said. In many respects as will carry - depends on you most - as will keep a postoperative regimen. The method of operation (them much) is defined or determined proceeding from a concrete kind of a dislocation and habits of the surgeon. Massage and a heating essentially will not rescue or save. In general it is a subject not for correspondence conversation.