PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Good afternoon! At me strong enough hemorrhoids. Often there is a blood, often with...

Stepan
23.08.2004, 00:12
Good afternoon!
At me strong enough hemorrhoids. Often there is a blood, often after fault detection is sick, etc. I was treated by mass of various agents, result 0.
In our city the doctor has suggested me to perform operation. At me it is a lot of job, but the doctor promised to hospitalize only for 10 days. But I all peerly am afraid, t. To. Never laid in hospital, and people stir or chatter any horrors. At me it is some or a little bit questions:
1. How much or As far as boleznena operation, how much she lasts, a narcosis the general or common or local.
2. What time after operation will be sick, through what time it is possible to work physically, whether there will be pains after fault detection, whether there are complications and as often, whether there are relapses and as often.
Thankful in advance.

Peresada I.V.
23.08.2004, 13:36
Operation passes or takes place under the combined narcosis (I do not know what narcosis give in your local clinic) and consequently is painless. Duration from 30 up to 50 minutes After operation a painful syndrome will begin after the first chair and, gradually decreasing, to be prolonged 2 3 weeks. Physically to work it is possible in 3 weeks. Complications and relapses are extremely rare (if operation is made correctly).

Vlad
25.08.2004, 03:45
I had to lay in the Ulyanovsk regional hospital
Together with patients gemmoroem. Operation very morbid and many after this operation groaned also it or him did or made what that what morbid nyxes that of a substitute
Morphia. They laid in hospital for 2 weeks and after gave them remission of job for 2 weeks. It was in 1990 and there can be now a Russian medicine less sadistic. It would be desirable to know has changed that or in this area.