PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello, the dear Doctor. At my mum three months do not pass or take place sil...

Galina
23.08.2004, 09:57
Hello, the dear Doctor. At my mum three months there do not pass or there take place strong pains in a rectum. At survey the proctologist has found out a small crack, but has told or said, that she cannot give such pains (a pain very strong, sometimes even anesthetizing, entered intramusculary do not help or assist). After the spent treatment (a suppository with Methyluracilum, sea-buckthorn berries, etc.) the doctor has told or said, that the crack was tightened or delayed. But pains proceed, t. e such in general to forget about a pain - such is not present. That is more weak, is stronger. The proctologist has found in other hospital t. n. The diverticulum (excuse if incorrectly I name), and there is as though filled up a feces, and completely at a defecation does not leave. This saccule inflames and gives such pains. Strong pains can arise and after a chair, and can and is simple suddenly. Advise what to do or make, please. What medicines to accept? In advance many thanks.

Peresada I.V.
24.08.2004, 19:53
Quite often, similar painful sensations happen at ostehondroze so it is necessary to check up a backbone, to descend or go on survey of the neuropathologist.