PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello! About two weeks ago at me the temperature and all attributes has risen...

Evgenie
23.08.2004, 12:37
Hello! About two weeks ago at me the temperature has risen and all attributes of a virus were on the face - a rhinitis, an ache in a body. In the first put I was unsuccessfully bent and has felt a dorsodynia. It seemed, that either has pulled a muscle or has chilled. Week a back nyla, suddenly I have still strained a back and a pain became stronger. posmotrja in a mirror has noticed, that on one of ribs has appeared shishka in size with 2, she just and hurts. Two weeks ago it or her was not. Went to the nurse, she has told or said, what is it an intercostal neuralgia, but to me it seems to something with a bone though did not fall, did not hit. The inflammation of a muscle or a tendon, an abscess any can? Help or assist please, I do not know as to think...

Kuzmina J.O.
24.08.2004, 06:52
In continuation. In general, the most probable - an intercostal myositis. Dry heat (heater), mestno - antiinflammatory or anti-inflammatory ointment (diklogen, finalgon, Ortophenum, Voltarenum) is necessary. Organichenie exercise stresses. A physiotherapy.