PDA

Просмотр полной версии : The daughter (7 years) has fallen and has broken an anticnemion. In travpunkte where it or her have brought, not zam...

Artem
22.08.2004, 16:08
The daughter (7 years) has fallen and has broken an anticnemion. In travpunkte where it or her have brought, have not noticed (!), though on a picture it is obviously visible, that at it or her except for a thick bone as is broken (with shift) a thin ossicle or bonelet (in the bottom part of a leg or foot of 2 ossicles or bonelets, I do not know as correctly are called). Has passed or has taken place a month, and just now when us have directed to regional hospital, and we have already arrived to remove or take out a gypsum, it have found out. Has as a result occured or happened usadka bones on 8 mm. Please, tell or say on how much it it is critical for the child, and what mozhno/it is necessary to do or make to correct a situation?

Can it is necessary to address in court on these or it gore-"doctors"?

Artemev A.A.
23.08.2004, 18:43
The thin ossicle or bonelet (fibular) does not demand a reposition (comparison), therefore to it or her usually do not pay attention, especially on a background of fracture tibial, especially have imposed a gypsum (and even for a month is for 7 years or summer children quite enough) the Bone cannot at such fracture usest on 8 mm. If to you have simply told something is other question. There will be doubts - can address to me.

Artem
23.08.2004, 21:09
Thanks for the answer, Alexander. I doubt, whether doctors from regional hospital could such tell. About 8 mm is their words. Fracture was "screw". The bone was a little split, and on pictures it is visible, that the split edges or territories got against each other before the callositas was formed. So it (8 mm) seem to me quite plausible.

Thanks that have offered the help. I shall have you in view of. I already have agreed for tomorrow to bring the girl on consultation in TSITO. I hope, that there to us will help or assist.