PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Good evening. At me under the left papilla it was formed firm komok prodolgovat...

Evgenie
17.08.2004, 02:52
Good evening. At me under the left papilla it was formed firm komok the oblong form, in the size approximately 11 see In general he does not hurt, but if on it or him to press, becomes sick! As it seems to me, he increases on the sly or is on the sly enlarged. Approximately one week prior to occurrence komka I have started to swing or pump arms or hand and the breast dumbbells - can iz-for it or this? Now I have ceased to shake or be pumped, I look, that will be further. 23.03.2001 I was at the surgeon in the district clinic (at 1 oh town), he has examined me, anything intelligible, in occasion of that what is it such, has not told or said. Has told or said only, that for 2 weeks can resolve, if is not present, it is necessary to operate. Has passed or has taken place more weeks, and komok not that that resolves, and increases on the contrary or on the contrary enlarged (as it seems to me).
The doctor, what to me to do or make? To operate, understand, not so it would be desirable! Thankful in advance.

Elshanskij I.V.
17.08.2004, 11:44
How old are you? Whether .net similar inspissation under the right papilla? .v the period of puberty occurrence of educations in the field of papillas at men (gynecomastia) is possible or probable. If such education has appeared at puberal men, it or he needs to be deleted and investigated or researched under a microscope (histology).

Sushkevich S.S.
19.08.2004, 03:13
To me of 14 years. At me under leym and right dummies or papillas uplatnenija 1x1 see If on them to press there is a pain. What is it? It ochenseryozno?
Thanks........