PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Prompt at me 4 months Itchs in and. About., often constipations, happens but not ch...

Ostin
13.08.2004, 02:13
Prompt at me 4 months Itchs in and. About., often constipations, happens but not often on a paper it is smeared by scarlet color (not often but happens), it is inconvenient to sit (when I sit there is an itch). How to me to be and what it is necessary to pass or take place inspections? And what is it?

Peresada I.V.
13.08.2004, 10:02
Most likely it is displays of a hemorrhoids (constipations, an impurity of a blood in a feces), as to constipations it is necessary to change an image of a delivery, come on consultation, we shall solve all questions. Call. 199 2554 Igor Valerevich.

Ostin
15.08.2004, 02:24
I live in Krasnodar))) in it or this a problem
It is possible on e-mail?

The anonym
15.08.2004, 07:24
And has still forgotten to add a little:
Whether there can be it svjazanno with cold? Raised or increased or ponizhenym pressure?
And how to me to act or arrive, approximately in 2 weeks to me in Army, whether it is necessary to lift business on the bill of it or this?

Ostin
15.08.2004, 19:33
And has still forgotten to add a little:
Whether there can be it svjazanno with cold? Raised or increased or ponizhenym pressure?
And how to me to act or arrive, approximately in 2 weeks to me in Army, whether it is necessary to lift business on the bill of it or this?

Peresada I.V.
17.08.2004, 08:44
Most likely from this business or affairs in a military registration and enlistment office nothing will burn out. Try to keep a rigid diet (to appear from alcohol, coffee, a spicy food), naruzhno to apply ointment Aurobin, will remove or take off signs.

Ostin
18.08.2004, 06:05
Huge sposibo)))
P. S.
Alcohol at all I do not drink (even beer) Coffee too, takchto I think all will be in norm or rate)))