PDA

Просмотр полной версии : To my daughter 3 months She was born with a hernia on right to a side (congenital displazi...

Natalia
12.08.2004, 20:33
To my daughter 3 months She was born with a hernia on right to a side (a congenital dysplasia of muscles of a stomach or belly). Doctors speak, that whether dispatch or deliver;have missed muscles, whether one of muscles was not generated at all, but to learn or find out it it is possible only at an operative measure. The hernia greater or big, nearby 6 in diameter though when the child strains, she becomes more. Have made a roentgen with a contrast agent which has shown, that the infringement is not present also an intestine is passable. Now scheduled operation is necessary to us. The doctor has told or said, what is it there will be a big vertical cut or section hardly more to the right of the center of a stomach or belly.
My question: whether it is possible to make this operation laporaskopicheskim or an endoscopic method?
If yes, prompt please where to address in Moscow or Peter, t. To. At us, in Kishinev, only one unit of surgery of a pathology of newborns, and there to us offer usual operation.

M.V.Tarasov
14.08.2004, 16:32
How much or As far as I know, in Filatovskoj to hospital in Moscow do or make endoscopic
Operations on organs of an abdominal cavity. Try to learn or find out from them. But to the child in
Such age hardly it is possible to put a grid. And to do or make a plasty by the tissues
Experience and indications is endoscopically necessary. So most likely it will be necessary
Internal survey before it will be possible operedelit tactics. On distance very much
It is complex or difficult to judge.

Yours faithfully, M. of Century

Zenchenko J.I.
16.08.2004, 20:57
In your case it is necessary to address to the children's surgeon! At a dysplasia of muscles of a stomach or belly if this fact ustanovlen-to the child of any grids do not put! And endoscopic operations do not do or make at displazii-it of area of imagination of doctor Tarasova. In view of age of the child and a dysplasia myshechno-aponeurotic leaves operation is carried out by usual way.