PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Two years ago surgical operation on excision of a hemorrhoids has been made....

Una
16.08.2004, 08:00
Two years ago surgical operation on excision of a hemorrhoids has been made. It has been removed about 8 sites... There was a unpleasant and morbid regenerative period. But I had pruritic and dropping out sites, certainly, it incomparably with that that was earlier, but worst of all, that the rectum (and a proctal or an anal aperture), as though to tell or say... Became narrow, and probably iz-for it or this and there are difficulties of a defecation, and repetition of a hemorrhoids: (I Am sorry for intimal details, but fecal masses leave narrow... At me children are wider "kakajut"... And in general, the sensation that "have sewn up" more than is necessary: (Can such be??? Also that to me to do or make: (? Have got already "these" problems....

Peresada I.V.
16.08.2004, 09:57
Most likely, after operation there was an inflammation which has led to some narrowing of the proctal or anal channel though it can be subjective sensation. With dropping out sites it is possible to consult by means of a ligation. Call, come on survey, the problem is quite solved. Phone in ordinatorskoj 199 2554. Igor Valerevich.