PDA

Просмотр полной версии : At me habitual vivih a humeral joint. For the first time the humeral joint was vibit...

Vlad
10.08.2004, 09:12
At me habitual vivih a humeral joint. For the first time the humeral joint was vibit in 2001. For 2001 2003 the brachium took off about 20 25 times... There are pictures, three times set a brachium in a surgical cabinet or study, it was possible to set an arm or a hand most (took off from strong chihanija, from a sharp wave an arm or a hand, etc.) more often. At the moment the joint (though did not take off 5 months) hurts constant nojushchej a pain. What it is possible to undertake? And in general how to get rid of an opportunity of repeated dislocations?

Ljubskij A.A.
13.08.2004, 15:47
Dear Vlad. It is necessary to do or make operation on elimination of a habitual dislocation.

Kuzmina J.O.
15.08.2004, 20:02
Doctor Ljubsky of the rights. It is necessary to do or make operation. A capsule of a joint from repeated dislocations already definitely any, it or she should be strengthened. Probably, that articulate or joint surfaces of a head of a humeral bone and an articulate or a joint surface of a scapula (that is articulate or joint surfaces of a humeral joint), nearby tendons and muscles are damaged or injured. Behind details of favour I ask to myself on conference "Artrolog".