PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello! To my daughter in 2 months have diagnosed a reactive arthritis pr...

Oksana
09.08.2004, 08:32
Hello! To my daughter in 2 months have diagnosed a reactive arthritis of the right ankle joint. After treatment, have made pictures, all was normal. Now to her year and month, already goes, even already tries to run. However, sometimes the right leg or pinch (stop) looks inside. The neuropathologist has directed on massage, have shown the masseur, the masseur has revealed nothing in occasion of stops, has told or said, that as all will start to go will pass or take place. However, we vse-have peerly passed or have peerly taken place a course of massage. Tell or say, whether the arthritis kak-that of can to show in the further?

Zenchenko J.I.
12.08.2004, 04:02
Basically the reason of an arthritis should be always. And if it was display of a clamidiosis or a virus infection? The next virus infection - also what to wait, there will be no next attack of an arthritis, it is difficult to tell or say.

Oksana
13.08.2004, 19:47
From the anamnesis is there was an intestinal infection. To the child did or made a hemotransfusion and svezhezamorozhennoj plasmas.

Zenchenko J.I.
14.08.2004, 19:38
Oksana! You have cleared a situation, it will be useful to address in the scheduled order to the children's rheumatologist.
Surgeons are engaged as a rule in consequences complications of an arthritis (purulent arthritises).

Oksana
15.08.2004, 15:40
Thanks.