PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Zdravsvujte the doctor! Twice after a chair there was a blood (maculae on linen in diameter...

The anonym
14.08.2004, 12:48
Zdravsvujte the doctor! Twice after a chair there was a blood (maculae on linen in diameter 5 6 see) At me is fine cracks of a proctal or an anal aperture which I treated application of ointment proktosedila (but the blood was only on a paper). Ointment eliminated or erased;removed it. Pains at me any are not present. The only thing, that last time the raised or increased aerogenesis. Has gone to the doctor as it was frightened. At superficial survey fine treshchinki and only. The doctor has suggested to make a proctosigmoidoscope. It is necessary??? And how to overcome pavor in occasion of sterility of all these procedures (in fact, how much or as far as I understand it is used not disposable complete sets of inspection)? Constantly frighten of a hepatitis, spidom, etc. Please respond, what you think? I thank.

Peresada I.V.
15.08.2004, 05:21
Yes, a proctosigmoidoscope to make it is desirable what to estimate or appreciate the sizes of internal hemorrhoidal sites. All proctoscopes are necessarily sterilized, therefore there is no risk to be ill with infectious diseases.

Valery
15.08.2004, 14:43
Hello the doctor! Disturbs a strong proctal or anal itch during a month. Tried to do or make trays or basins
From a camomile, chistotela has not helped or assisted. Applied creams
aurobin, klotrimazol-the same effect. Advise what to do or make?