PDA

Просмотр полной версии : The dear doctor! The doctor has found out a umbilical hernia. Has offered operation. It is possible...

The anonym
09.08.2004, 08:42
The dear doctor! The doctor has found out a umbilical hernia. Has offered operation. Whether it is possible to do or make it or her, and than it threatens. Whether that another is possible that to undertake. While strongly does not disturb. Thanks.

Elshanskij I.V.
09.08.2004, 20:30
Without operation of a hernia will not get rid. As contraindication the serious accompanying pathology, t can serve only. e. If carrying out of operation is dangerous to a life. By way of operation can address to me in Moscow on t. 8 926 231 73 63 (Igor Vitalevich). Time of a finding in a hospital - from 3 days.

Zenchenko J.I.
13.08.2004, 13:13
AT

Zenchenko J.I.
15.08.2004, 06:41
Dear the patient (ka)! The Umbilical hernia is the indication for scheduled operative treatment. If to not operate, it can lead to infringement of this or that organ (for example a small bowel, the big omentum) Preoperative preparation is obligatory with uyochtom accompanying pathology (survey of the therapist, analyses of a blood, EGDS, and. t. d.) Operation passes or takes place under local anesthesia if a hernia not greater or big sizes and there is no allergic reaction to anesthetic (Novocainum, Lidocainum). In some cases it is possible vsavit a special grid from polypropylene.
Address, having pressed the mouse or mousy on my initials (k-yj a cellular telephone).