PDA

Просмотр полной версии : The dear doctor! At a defecation I observe such picture: allocation as though about...

Volodja And.
14.08.2004, 08:24
The dear doctor!
At a defecation I observe such picture: allocation are as though fitted by streaks of slime, meet a blood, scarlet color. Now like hurts nothing, but sometimes there is a gravity in a rectum and an easy or a light;a mild burning sensation. In the past to year, probably there was an exacerbation, has felt a strong burning sensation and traces of a blood on a toilet paper, was on business trip - has simply bought or purchased in a drugstore of a suppository, in some days has passed or has taken place, to the doctor has not gone. And here again... I Recollect and earlier many years back sometimes were any itch in a rectum, and sometimes the feces is a little with slime, but without a blood. Constipations never suffered. Greater or big inconveniences it were not delivered also by me did not give to it or this value or meaning;importance.
What is it can be, I understand that it is necessary to go to the doctor, but... All taki?
Thanks for consultation.

Peresada I.V.
15.08.2004, 01:55
Most likely at you an exacerbation of an internal bleeding hemorrhoids, but for calm I would advise you to descend or go on reception to the proctologist as similar displays happen at other diseases.