PDA

Просмотр полной версии : The dear Doctor! To me of 26 years. In the age of 20 years I began to notice sometimes...

Olga
14.08.2004, 04:39
The dear Doctor! To me of 26 years. In the age of 20 years I began to notice sometimes a blood on a toilet paper. It usually happened or was possible after constipations. I then started to apply oblepihovye suppositories or antigemorrojnye ointments. It pomagalo, the blood disappeared. But after the next constipation all began anew. So lasts and till now. But I never passed or took place serious course of treatment - all in a selftreatment was engaged. Pains I do not test. A blood if appears in very small quantities or amounts - literally one pjatyshko. I yet did not give birth or travail. How you consider or count it seriously? Whether can threaten with operation? Very much I am afraid to go on inspection.

Peresada I.V.
14.08.2004, 21:27
Probably, it is displays of an internal bleeding hemorrhoids. As a rule pregnancy and labors strengthen displays of disease. It is possible to get rid of an internal hemorrhoids at pomshchi ligations. And survey not so is terrible, as it or he is represented by your friends.