PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello the doctor! At me sedentary job behind a computer. Time in 3 4 month...

Den
08.08.2004, 11:53
Hello the doctor! At me sedentary job behind a computer. Time in 3 4 months from the right party or side from a proctal or an anal aperture in 3 4 sm appears firm shishka and it in the first days is accompanied by temperature
37 37.5 then when the temperature becomes normal shishka is condensed and from the right party or side in an inguen the lymphonodus increases or is enlarged. Through any time all passes or takes place. What is it gemmoroj? How it is treated?
Whether it is dangerous?

Peresada I.V.
11.08.2004, 05:40
Similar, what is it not a hemorrhoids, and the beginning of a paraproctitis. I recommend to pass or take place urgently consultation at the proctologist, t. To. Consequences are not predicted!!!

Den
12.08.2004, 10:40
But I have read through that he proceeds very hardly (pulsing strongest pains are characteristic)
And you wish to tell or say inspissation at an anus it is an abscess. Now (after 4 days) I do not have temperature, but inspissation has not passed or has not taken place also a lymphonodus also inflamed. The pain appears at pressing on shishku and a lymphonodus. The paraproctitis as seemed to me more dangerous illness or disease. And how think it is possible will recover at these signs homeopathic agents? (there Is a familiar skilled or experienced homeopathist)

Dock
14.08.2004, 12:16
If dearly or expensively health forget about homeopathists.