PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Valery on October, 10th 2004 18 : 25 : 42 The doctor I always have problemmy with kishechn...

Valery
12.08.2004, 03:59
Valery on October, 10th 2004 18 : 25 : 42
The doctor I always have problemmy with an intestine and consequently every morning as retual a glass of warm water on an empty stomach and basically through a small time interval I go to a toilet. But as that I have not gone and all the day I had a sensation that in the proctal or anal channel something pulls as a weak abscess it prodolzhals while I have not gone to a toilet and my intestine was not devastated, like became not so to pull but still all the day I felt such dergjushchuju a pain but less and more some days after that at night. It is internal gemmoroj or what is it and why it? Very much uzhdajus In YOUR ANSWER I LIVE ABROAD VOZMZHNOSTI TO go To the DOCTOR is not present. I wish to add a lot of time I take or spend at the wheel. Very much I shall be to you prizntelna thanks

Peresada I.V.
14.08.2004, 11:54
No trouble does not occur or happen. Keep in the further your ritual, all will be by way of. Try to reduce quantity or amount of stresses in your life.