PDA

Просмотр полной версии : At the son (13 years) years about 3 4 convex education in the field of talocrural su...

Elena
10.08.2004, 20:20
At the son (13 years) years about 3 4 convex education in the field of an ankle joint (presumably a hygroma), diameter 2 3 see I Write "presumably" because opinions of doctors miss (one speak - a hygroma, others - a specific structure sustva due to an available platypodia). On US - besides presumably a hygroma, but the next adviser approves or confirms, that " actually hygromas "there" from force some millimeters, and at attempt to remove it will not be possible "to allocate" it or her, therefore it is better to not touch or not tamper with. The previous doctor categorically supported excision, referring that with the years there can be serious problems with an articulate or a joint bag. A basic disease at the child - a diabetes mellitis.

Elshanskij I.V.
14.08.2004, 06:05
I think, in view of presence of a diabetes mellitis if this education does not increase or is not enlarged and does not prevent to live, it is better to refrain from operation.