PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello, to my son of 6 years, at us a greater or big problem, he does not go - bol...

Larissa
12.08.2004, 18:24
Hello, to my son of 6 years, at us a greater or big problem, he does not go - big to a toilet in sadike. For two years of visiting of a garden of it or this does not happen never. Certainly sometimes spoils cowards, all over again it happened or was possible only in a garden, now sometimes and houses and in the street. I addressed both to the pediatrist, and to the neurologist, meanwhile anybody the necessary advice or council has not helped or assisted. Tried to talk to it or him both - good and - bad, but results any. Whether you can give any advice or council? (at the boy predilection to constipations, sometimes a dysbacteriosis)

13.08.2004, 03:54
From personal experience. When I was small, in the age of 3 years, I did not wish to go to a toilet in sadike, it was opposite to me, because it is a toilet public. And everything, anybody nothing could do or make, only I suffered or bore, that is even worse! So my mum has achieved through Ministry of Health (municipal government) that I had a separate pot, and for separate money with the teacher that I went on the pot (t. t. The toilet bowl ?to a problem:))). At home at me all was normal, this problem cleanly psychological, and my advice or council do not try it or her orot, the child podrastet and will begin can force, overcome itself disgust for public toilets, and now simply help or assist him. By the way disgust in to public WC at me and remains, but nevertheless I already the person and can operate or control myself.

Peresada I.V.
14.08.2004, 02:52
The answer to your question the children's psychologist most likely can give. By the way, read through the answer * **.