PDA

Просмотр полной версии : The dear doctor I pass or I take place active treatment in occasion of a hypertonia. vnutrivenn...

Galina
10.08.2004, 03:29
The dear doctor
I pass or I take place active treatment in occasion of a hypertonia. Intravenous and intramuscular injections, tablets. Probably iz-for it or this last week I am excruciated by a constipation, drank broths of a cassia and purgative teas - all without results. pozovchera the vomiting which did not stop midday, with a blood, a flatulence of a stomach or belly, a liquid instead of a feces has opened, temperature 37.8, pressure was in norm or rate, a wild headache. Any tablet from a headache caused a new attack of a vomiting. Has intramusculary made Analginum with Dimedrolum. The headache has stopped, but inside accept I can nothing.
Almost nothing ate two days and I do not want. Whether there can be it consequence or investigation of search of medicines, or it is necessary to address to the proctologist?
Thanks

Peresada I.V.
11.08.2004, 06:27
Most likely this consequence or investigation of an overdosage of medicines. But, I think, to you it becomes easier " on soul or douche " if you will be firmly assured, that other diseases are not present. Therefore, pass or take place a gastroscopy and a colonoscopy.