PDA

Просмотр полной версии : The doctor please help or assist! The dear doctor, I very much hope, that you smozh...

Light
09.08.2004, 21:23
The doctor please help or assist!
The dear doctor, I very much hope, that you can help or assist me! About one year back after a constipation at a defecation I have begun felt very excruciating pain, the blood appeared in the extremity or end defikatsii. I was at the proctologist and after corresponding or meeting procedures to me have told or said that I do not have hemorrhoids only treshchinka in a proctal or an anal aperture. To me have registered suppositories with oblepihovym butter or oil, but unfortunately ranka and has not begun to live. With a chair at me not all by way of, I move also plus to all phobia a little to go to a toilet from for pains so I go to a toilet of 1 times in
2 days. The greatest pain it when a feces only
Starts to leave, the aperture extends he as though
Hooks on something in the right party or side and I feel a strong pain. And again a blood and zzhenie after a defecation. I very much hope for your help as phobia and a pain is tired to have or feel!
Thanks!!!

Peresada I.V.
10.08.2004, 12:21
The chronic crack very badly gives in to conservative treatment. Try to apply ointment posterizan 2 3 times a day during 3 weeks. A diet, trays or basins with a weak solution of potassium permanganate. Suppositories with Methyluracilum. If will not help or assist, operation is required.