PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Whether prompt please it is possible for me to be engaged in proctal or anal sex with my guy...

elena
07.08.2004, 22:57
Whether prompt please it is possible for me to be engaged in proctal or anal sex with my guy, if at me a proctal or an anal crack. And if that is possible as often and under what conditions.
The matter is that at employment or occupations by proctal or anal sex I felt some pain and then when have gone to a toilet that the blood dripped. And now at me she again has opened (proctal or anal treshina) and such pains in time oporozhnenija an intestine and also there is strongly a blood What to do or make? Prompt please.

Peresada I.V.
08.08.2004, 14:25
At diseases of the proctal or anal channel it is better to not be engaged in proctal or anal sex. First of all it is necessary to cure a crack, to normalize a delivery, to refuse alcohol. Quite probably, that at you the combined disease: an internal bleeding hemorrhoids and a crack. Survey is necessary for the decision of a question on tactics of treatment. Call, 199 2554 Igor Valerevich.