PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello! To my son - to the invalid of 27 years. At it or him the serious form of a myopathy....

Larissa
04.08.2004, 07:09
Hello! To my son - to the invalid of 27 years. At it or him the serious form of a myopathy. Iz-for practically atrophied muscles of a prelum abdominale and a motionless way of life at it or him constant long constipations. It is difficult to believe in it, but he does not go to a toilet on neskolku months, sharply the state of health yet does not start to worsen. And here then we arrange with it or him "cleaning". Laxatives (Gutalaks, Senna), klizmirovanie - in a course goes everything, but quantity or amount of slags so is great, that every time for the son this procedure turns to torture. Please, prompt - whether there is any effective agent or a preparation, capable to help or assist at such long and serious constipations?

Marina
05.08.2004, 19:45
Larissa, but in fact iz-for such long constipations comes a poisoning of an organism, that too ochen-is very harmful! It is not necessary to do or make these procedures so seldom. I very much sympathize with you and your son.

Peresada I.V.
08.08.2004, 10:05
Try to apply preparation Forlaks, probably effective it will appear Djufalak, the chair should be even once a week. It or this neobhodimodobivatsja not only laxatives, but also clysters.