PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Thanks Igor Valerevich. The analysis wet has shown that the cystitis is not present though ucheshcheni...

The anonym
07.08.2004, 10:24
Thanks Igor Valerevich.
The analysis wet has shown that the cystitis is not present though ucheshchenie still remains a little. The therapist has told or said what is it a colitis. The chair 2 days works in a former regimen but he both not liquid and not firm and after it or him remains painful sensations and delicacy, it is normal at a colitis? I 10 years do not accept any medicines except for a homeopathy and grasses (I ovo-lakto-vegitarianka)
Whether yoghurt with bioadditives can really restore a microflora both in an intestine and in in a vagina (if it or him to grease with it or him) I read about it or this gde-that in the Internet.

Peresada I.V.
07.08.2004, 16:40
I do not think, that simple yoghurt, even with bioadditives can restore flora of an intestine for this purpose it is required more powerful or potent biological preparations (bifikol, bifidumbakterin, laktobaktrin, lineks). As it is impossible similar to restore by flora in a vagina.