PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello the doctor! Today to pair or steam hours descended or went on big back. And so in...

Ivan
04.08.2004, 23:19
Hello the doctor! Today to pair or steam hours descended or went on big back. And so has left together to a feces and pink chervjachok (alive on mine) 15 20 see That with it or this to do or make as it nazvaetsja and where about it or this to esteem! One of these days I shall necessarily go to the doctor but it would be desirable usshlyshat your opinion. Thankful in advance for the answer. Ivan.

Peresada I.V.
05.08.2004, 09:13
Most likely at you an ascariasis (in use worms). Adequate treatment will appoint or nominate infektsionist. The whole complex of actions is required.

Ivan
06.08.2004, 09:23
Well I descended or went the doctor today to the doctor. She speaks that hand over analyses of urine, korvi, a feces and bring worms for identification? I a pier and as I to you shall bring if will not leave she a pier to garlic you sing or eat and will leave! Well in general chasnoka I have gorged on - and though henna! Therefore at me a question this dakteloskopija is necessary to necessarily her or it is possible to do without identification? And in general after its or her visiting has remained a deposit especially after a question and what you ate yesterday and about identification?
Can have a drink Pyrantelum simply???

Alexander
07.08.2004, 11:34
Hello the doctor. To me 34 years and a year 3 me are excruciated with a problem - especially in the morning, it is necessary chut-hardly to freeze, the stomach or belly "is upset". If there is an opportunity to defecate - diarrhea. And if there is no such opportunity, it is necessary to suffer or bear and in some hours all is normalized. Vposledstvie a chair normal. And so practically every day, especially in the winter. I put on normally t. To a cold I do not like (can be iz-for these "frustration"). Please prompt what to do or make and to what doctor to address. Thanks.