PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello the doctor! Recently I stay in constant panic st...

Nata
29.07.2004, 07:55
Hello the doctor!
Recently I stay in constant panic pavor (such nervous system, as something zabespokoit - at once in a panic).
To me of 27 years. Problems with an intestine were always (on big could not go to a toilet of days on 5, but it did not disturb me - the organism kak-that did not revolt against it or this, it was as though norm or rate.)
Approximately one month ago has woken up from easy or light;mild nyxes in the left side about a femur. To me such sometimes happened, when the intestine is overflown and it is time to undertake attempts of remission of a feces). In a toilet I descended or went, can be not absolutely completely, but have partially released or exempted an intestine. Like all it would become normal, but gde-that in a week at the left has started to sip a little (as usually happens at monthly). Then kak-that the temperature began to jump (at night and morning 36, 4 day - 36, 9 and then again could lower or omit up to 365. Disturbed a few or a little;little bit side, and not nagging pains, and any muscular in this area during movement, perevorachivanija from a side sideways. As those abdominal pains are not present and there were no, and here such specific pandiculations, strains, sometimes prickings are till now. I handed over 2 times the general or common blood - all in norm or rate.
I wish to notice, that 2 years ago in me have found out a polyp of an antral department of a stomach of 4 mm. Did or made a biopsy and all takole other - a polyp good, constantly I am under observation at the doctor who has found this polyp. Besides when sipping pains began to disturb me - has made US shchitovidki - small 3 site mm in the right share (now I hand over garmony), has made US of organs of an abdominal cavity: in a cholic bubble have found small polyps on 2, have told or said - to do or make nothing, only to observe).
Was on consultation at the proctologist in occasion of sipping sensations in left to a side. At a palpation the proctologist has found out spazmirovanie a sigmoid department.
At the moment tynushchie sensations have remained, and that they are, they are not present. That they again appear and can disappear there and then as though did not disturb anything. I in a panic. At night nothing disturbs - temperature normal, by pressing a stomach or belly anything especial I do not test. The chair was last time naredkost regular, the truth little bit softened, yesterday again was firm, generated. Bloods are not present. The pain at circulation in a toilet too is not present. Tell or say, what is this pulling oshchjushchenija (disappearing), they me rather izmatali the uncertainty (terribly) though do not deliver any neudobsttv. Except for it or this prinazhatii on an intestine in district of a sigmoid department he mutters, there ferments air, something is rolled. The temperature any jumping, can reach or achieve up to 37.00, and in 15 minutes can independently fall up to 36. 6 (at night it's OK), delicacy (can already because of nerves - I any more do not know), appatija to everything, sometimes happens sensation - as if temperature under 38, fever, and pomeriesh - she 36, 5. What with me? At me already panic horror which prevents to live to me. If among night I shall wake up, at once I recollect the status and I can not fall asleep till the morning any more. The meal delivered so much pleasure earlier - now I eat because it is necessary. Help or assist please.
My observing my polyp speaks the gastroenterologist, is what is it angry a sigmoid department of an intestine vsledstvii zahlesta biles. Speaks, that is necessary will calm down, to normalize a delivery, to add the vigorous activity and all will be settled, but me already glozhet pavor, and he became already so strong, that I cannot own myself. Help or assist me please. Tell or say, what is it can be?

irina
01.08.2004, 17:56
Greetings

I suffer toi illness or disease, of all I am afraid, to me that I bolha than that lethal, eto a trouble psychological and always seem to me only 30. And native I excruciate

Peresada I.V.
04.08.2004, 00:35
The gastroenterologist is absolutely right, having given or allowed you such references. At you, most likely, an irritable colon. It is necessary to spend inspection, to hand over analyses and to calm down.

Nata
06.08.2004, 13:57
Thanks for the answer, the doctor. Tell or say please what it is necessary to spend inspection and what analyses to hand over?