PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Whether the doctor on physical examination can define or determine regular proctal or anal sex? The company in...

Elena
29.07.2004, 18:55
Whether the doctor on physical examination can define or determine regular proctal or anal sex? The company in which I work alas differs uzhastnoj radicalism, down to the control of private life of employees.

Elena
01.08.2004, 02:54
Well and the company at you! And with what stati to you will look in this place on physical examination if there are no complaints? Try to refuse survey simply.
Whether and as to it is possible to define or determine, I consider or count, what is it it is possible to give out easily also for difficulties with oporozhneniem an intestine. Anybody never opposite will prove.

The anonym
03.08.2004, 03:22
dura lena mojno opredelit po narusheniu celostnosti voloskov

VA
04.08.2004, 03:54
Elena, horror what, I never would began to work in such company!

Sergey
05.08.2004, 04:20
Elena, tell or say, and if learn or find out, what you are engaged in proctal or anal sex that to you will cut down the salary? Or whether will dismiss that? It is interesting, what will write to you in a work-record card " it is dismissed for regular proctal or anal sex "?! Know, dear, to you not to the priest, and the head should be examined at the doctor, at you typical shiza...

Peresada I.V.
05.08.2004, 09:22
No, cannot.