PDA

Просмотр полной версии : The dear doctor, Soon three years as I have unpleasant proctologic for...

vadim
29.07.2004, 10:00
The dear doctor,

Soon three years as I have unpleasant proctologic disease - a proctal or an anal crack. There were only two exacerbations which were removed or taken out by treatment of a suppository (meteiluratsil), ointment aurobin and pasterizan. Last exacerbation lasts already pjat-six months and does not pass or take place. All time itchs something, but pains at a defecation and are not present a blood. I wish to address in clinic of the Andrology and I very much would like to hear your opinion concerning to maloinvazivnyh ways of treatment (radioobl, laserotherapy). Whether it is necessary to communicate or be bound, as treatment dear or expensive, and whether there will be a result... And more a question how much possibly saying of representatives to this clinic, that a crack ottjagashchaetsja in due course a fistula and further not healing ulcer. It is possible to answer simply type I do not recommend, it is possible to try or taste or address they to you will help or assist.

Peresada I.V.
01.08.2004, 11:51
Representatives of clinic dissemble a little, doing or making similar applications or statements! Well, and on the bill of treatment - try or taste, will not be worse. Laserotherapy will precisely give a positive take, but here a question: on what time interval?

vadim
04.08.2004, 19:14
In other words... Speech about putting off or taking out of consequences, instead of treatment of the reason. I can not find in any way responses of people, proshedshchih the given treatment, on a site only agititatsioonye answers. And what to an occasion sveshchej and ulcers?