PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello. At me the husband lays in hospital, prepares for operation on a stomach....

Arina
30.07.2004, 18:08
Hello. At me the husband lays in hospital, prepares for operation on a stomach. Have made analyses and have found out a polyp in a stomach, it or him cut out, when did or made a gastroscopy, in two days after that the strong bleeding has begun. At analyses have found out stones in zhelochnom a bubble. Accordingly the basic opertsija is postponed. Whether you will prompt how much seriously bleeding after excision of a polyp and that is undertaken at stones in zhelochnom a bubble.

Elshanskij I.V.
01.08.2004, 02:06
Bleedings happen different - from capillary up to jet arterial - from it or this and their "gravity" depends. At stones in a cholic bubble its or his excision opened or open or laparoskopicheskim is shown by way.

Arina
01.08.2004, 11:30
Thanks for the answer. But to tell the truth I unfortunately neznaju what bleeding, t. To. There was no doctor for that moment, but the blood went a throat at me and enough in a plenty. Then it is literally through 10 mines after that has come the doctor, but not treating and have translated or transferred it or him in reanimation. Gde-that through 1 1. 5 the bleeding has repeated, then the local reanimation doctor has told or said, that it is necessary to put a probe to check up internal sostonie. It is normal? And more questions: If the basic operation is connected with reduction of a stomach, with a view of further "growing thin" it or her (opertsiju) can combine with excision zhelochnogo a bubble "in parallel"? Or it do or make otdelno-snachalo will remove. A bubble, and through what that time will perform operation? Also what such opened or open or laparoskopichesky ways? Thanks for the answer.

Arhipov D.M.
02.08.2004, 15:57
Talk in detail with treating vrachem and to managing unit. They will give detailed answers to all your questions. In fact it is a question of destiny of your husband and their patient.