PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello the doctor! I one year ago had abscesses on fingers (in angles...

Ekaterina
29.07.2004, 22:12
Hello the doctor! I one year ago had abscesses on fingers (in angles of fingernails or nails), and both on legs or foots and on arms or hand. Ointments possible to cure everything, except for the big toe. Having tormented by half a year, has addressed to the surgeon. He has defined or determined vrostanie a fingernail and the fingernail has removed, having explained growing of a fingernail by wearing of narrow footwear, and has forbidden to shear angles of fingernails or nails. Has passed or has taken place still half a year, the fingernail has not completely grown yet, but has again started to suppurate. Other surgeon has explained it to what not sostrizheny angles started to grow a fingernail. At me questions: it is necessary or is not necessary to shear angles of fingernails or nails? Whether there can be my situation consequence or investigation of shortage of any vitamins (and what) as all this has begun at me after sorts or labors, and in it or this to year the same begins at the girlfriend (too after sorts or labors)

Elshanskij I.V.
02.08.2004, 01:13
Angles of a fingernail to shear it is not necessary. As to your situation, it is necessary to understand the reasons of change of fingernails or nails more detailed. It mzhet to be a fungus, depression of immunity, disturbance of a mineral exchange (shortage of a calcium, vitamin A, etc.).