PDA

Просмотр полной версии : The dear doctor! Explain to me please: 1. Simtomy an appendicitis. 2...

Svetlana
27.07.2004, 14:14
The dear doctor!
Explain to me please:
1. Simtomy an appendicitis.
2. What are done or made procedures for its or his revealing in medical establishments.
3. In what cases it is done or made laproskopija.
It is a question of the child of 10 years.
In advance I thank.

Elshanskij I.V.
28.07.2004, 06:55
The basic sign of an appendicitis - an abdominal pain. All other signs are estimated or appreciated in a complex by the doctor. In hospital the analysis of a blood and, as a rule, inspection for a narcosis (roentgens of a thorax and an electrocardiogram) is necessarily done or made. All other methods - US, a laparoscopy and t. The item are carried out under indications - at the obscure diagnosis, differential diagnostics, etc.

Svetlana
30.07.2004, 00:51
The doctor prompt in case of an appendicitis, whether I can address for pomoshju to you? If yes that where you territorially are? Thanks

Elshanskij I.V.
01.08.2004, 15:20
If the children's surgeon is a question of the child, I not. In general to exclude an appendicitis it is necessary in a regimen of first aid, t. e. To cause "03". A tightening with diagnostics and as consequence or investigation, with operation can lead to serious complications (peritonitis).