PDA

Просмотр полной версии : The dear doctor. Prompt please to to me to address and what it is necessary...

Angel
29.07.2004, 20:40
The dear doctor. Prompt please to to me to address and what it is necessary to make analyses. At me years in 15 was a stretching of ligaments or cords on a leg or foot and stop did not rise, but nothing hurted or was ill;was sick. Did or made an iodic grid and it has helped or assisted. And 4 years ago in the spring and in the autumn to stop became constant to reduce as though and it passed or took place for any time, only if I did or made an iodic grid. Each time unpleasant sensations become in increasing frequency. Last year it was or be not become simple to stop to reduce and simultaneously and to give to ligaments or cords under kolenku. In advance thanks.

Elshanskij I.V.
30.07.2004, 13:51
It is necessary to look. Speech can go both about a neurologic pathology, and about vascular.

Angel
31.07.2004, 16:58
Thanks for the answer, but I not clearly to that need to look. I was already at the surgeon. He to me did not appoint or nominate what pictures. To what doctor I need to descend or go on consultation. Thanks.

Elshanskij I.V.
01.08.2004, 07:25
Descend or Go to other surgeon or the neurologist. If live in Moscow, can address to me on t. 255 73 27 (up to 15 00) or 8 926 231 73 63 (Igor Vitalevich). I can arrive on the house.