PDA

Просмотр полной версии : In my child at a bronchoscopy have found out a diverticulum of a back wall trahe...

Natalia
29.07.2004, 12:27
In my child at a bronchoscopy have found out a diverticulum of a back wall of a trachea. That it is possible to make, how much or as far as it is serious, as to me to help or assist him.

Kolbenev O.N.
30.07.2004, 21:39
And what for the bronchoscopy was spent? What it or him disturbed? At what level a diverticulum?
As you can see questions accrue or increase, as snow that so it is difficult to discuss qualitatively through a network a problem.

Natalia
31.07.2004, 08:55
Hello the doctor. Thanks for the answer. Below I result or bring details.
Respiration of my son since the birth was serious and as if or as with any vshlipami. In a month it or he had a first attack of a dyspnea, and then some more through every month. Thus its or his cuticle was in prishchikah, the rashes, soaked or madidans maculae (legs or pinches, a tummy, shchechki, a head). Attacks usually began in the street as if or as he could not transfer or carry cold air or a wind. Doctors unanimously approved or confirmed: a diathesis. Some months we gave him antihistamine preparations, enzymes; as I nursed, ate only gipoallergennuju nutrition. The child podros and in seven months we have shown it or him lorvrachu in the advisory center in Minsk. To diagnose him have made a bronchoscopy: a diverticulum of a back wall of a trachea in its or her bottom part. References: the further inspection.
I already am afraid of these inspections.
Today at my child no enanthesises are present, attacks too are not present, nodyshit he vsezhe is serious. That it is possible to make, how much or as far as it is serious, as to me to help or assist him.