PDA

Просмотр полной версии : The dear doctor, allow to consult to you. I conduct a sedentary image zhiz...

Pavel
25.07.2004, 12:34
The dear doctor, allow to consult to you. I conduct a sedentary way of life - ofis-mashina-the house, sports of an arm or a hand do not reach to borrow or occupy. I periodically in an anus have a hemorrhoids, looks or appears as the raisen dark blue vein. Hurts, especially in the first days of occurrence. Has once got rid of it or this by means of candles "gepatrombin". But the matter is that at me on a skin priests are kandilomy from which I now pass or take place treatment and doktor-the dermatologist at which I am observed, speaks that protivogemoroidalnye suppositories need to be used very cautiously, differently they can provoke body height kandilom. He has advised me "proktosedil"... The Doctor, very much would be desirable to hear opinion of the expert in this question, t. e. Your opinion. What will you advise me in general on this problem???
Thanks!

Sachkov I.J.
25.07.2004, 21:08
If clottages of external hemorrhoidal sites (" the raisen dark blue vein " your words) are frequent enough and bring to you trouble lushe from these sites to get rid, for one together with condylomas, to make it it is possible is out-patient. Perianal condylomas - preregativa koloproktologa.

Pavel
27.07.2004, 11:34
The dear doctor, thanks for the answer! Allow to specify - disposal occurs or happens surgical by? It bolezneno? They Basically disturb me not often, it occurs or happens about time in half a year, is sharp and neozhidano, kak-as if that has provoked a hemorrhoids. Advise, where it is possible to address with my problem, I have no concept where it is possible to find corresponding or meeting doctors.
And more one moment - I cure condylomas at dermatokosmetologa, he cauterizes their nitrogen, but it does not help or assist, he appear again and again, now I manage to exhaust them expensive preparation Aldara, but is not assured or confident that when the preparation will terminate they will not appear again. Whether there are still any ways of treatment? Where it is possible to find such "exotic" doctor as koloproktologa?
Thanks!

Sachkov I.J.
28.07.2004, 23:14
Time in a floor of year is already often, further will be even more often. External sites leave under local anesthesia - the apparatus generating high-pitched or high-frequency waves, it is possible simply a scalpel, at good "frost" you in any case that do not feel. Condylomas to cauterize nitrogen and to smear with expensive ointments it is possible up to pension, the professional approach here is necessary, in fact perianal condylomas is not simply cosmetic defect, and serious enough virus disease, difficultly giving in to treatment and the most unpleasant - at long existence they regenerate in a planocellular cancer. 8 903 775 45 24. Address we shall help or assist.

Pavel
30.07.2004, 10:13
Thanks!
It is your phone? Whom to me to ask?

Sachkov I.J.
31.07.2004, 07:03
Igor Jurevicha.