PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Good afternoon! In the beginning of September of this year to me it is diagnosed NJAK (sredne...

Sergey
29.07.2004, 23:42
Good afternoon! In the beginning of September of this year to me it is diagnosed NJAK (an average degree of gravity). First attributes of disease - the beginning of July. Course - slime, a blood (moderately). Gaza (moderately). A liquid chair - in August of 3 5 times in day. Week (the beginning of September) in hospital - a dropper (Hidrocortizonum), salofalk. Result: the chair 1 2 times, gases - is much less, the blood, slime have disappeared (practically are not found out). Prednisolonum (tablets) - for a month has reduced up to zero. I drink salofalk. October - November there were disturbances (5 6 times alcohol, a public catering) on a diet (business trip). Disturbances softened kreonom. On November, 3rd two are found out bledno-a pink polyp (on 10 and 12 sm, 0, 30, 2 see). On November, 5th it is operated on a paraproctitis. Depth of a locating of an abscess - 10 sm from a proctal or an anal aperture. It is liquidated surgical by, t. e. Itself outside has not left.
Questions: 1) how much more often a paraproctitis - consequence or investigation of illness or disease the Crone, instead of NJAKa? (Pains in the right part of a stomach or belly are not present, t. e. There are no pains in general. 41 year. Appetite good (though excess weight has lost - I limit itself against usual, plus a diet 4))
2) How correctly to treat the surgical channel? The first doctor three weeks reduced elastic (a drainage). Has had time to reduce with 10 up to 5 see Washed out and tied up or dressed. Another today has come - has told or said all to clean or remove, to not provoke education of a constant fistula. Palpated a rectum, has assumed, that 50 % of probability the hole (in an intestine) was not tightened or delayed, and that in some months probably occurrence a situation, demanding operation. The sick-list during time convenient for me, t has suggested to close. To. More any additional positive changes now does not expect ( Flows very quietly and flows. Then, we shall hope, it will be tightened or delayed.
3) whether will provoke excision of a drainage and faster closing from lateral aspect an internal abscess? (the wound flows very slightly - probably, sanies, instead of pus)
4) whether it is Enough now for care of a healing wound only vertical douche and a dry bandage (without margantsovochnyh trays or basins)?
Thanks.

Peresada I.V.
30.07.2004, 15:29
Perianal complications (fistulas) are is more often characteristic at illness or disease the Crone.
As to treatment (the last 3 questions): ranevoj now it is better to fill the channel mazevoj with a turunda, it is better to use metiluratsilovuju ointment, in case of if there is an inflammation apply levomikol, levosin. At once I shall tell or say, that the wound will heal long time (1, 5 2 months)

Light
31.07.2004, 04:59
The doctor, I beg!
Respond at once as can. At me at the daddy a jamming of an intestine in proctal or anal passage. Have taken away urgently in hospital. Tell or say please that it is possible to expect and how if necessary to address to you?