PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Me zamuchal an itch in a proctal or an anal aperture! All has begun in hospital where I laid...

The boy
23.07.2004, 14:13
Me zamuchal an itch in a proctal or an anal aperture! All has begun in hospital where I laid in occasion of glomirulonefrita. There there was naturally a toilet. Probably iz-that at a defecation of excrements of drop in a toilet where was a few or a little;little bit waters, thus water at popadnie on it or her of excrements strongly splashed and got to me on mine to the priest. Something was possible or probable therefrom " to pick up "? Then at me very strong itch, but before as I remember has begun, not could well podteretsja and the substance pohozhoe on a liquid has worked fatally, or it was gastric or any there substance. I then passed or took place course of treatment TSeproletom. I have taken alcohol, approximately 60 % and have wiped it or him a place with an itch, like have passed or have taken place, but not for a long time. And now when I have gone to walk, at me such awful itch, as though at me there a glass wool has begun! And now he is. As the input or entrance in a proctal or an anal aperture, had hypodermic "glomulus", he it is good proschupyvaetsja. Any homosexual contacts had no.

Vladimer
24.07.2004, 01:44
Yes good to you!

The boy
25.07.2004, 12:16
The doctor, today I when villages has started to observe painful sensation, not strong, in this "glomulus", or as on scientific a thrombus. Bleedings are not present, but the itch still is. How consider or count, ointment GEPATROMBIN G this thrombus can will help or assist to clean or remove, or will have to do or make a surgical intervention?

Peresada I.V.
28.07.2004, 12:19
The itch has arisen iz-for the dysbacteriosis which has developed on a background of reception tseproleta. As if to a hemorrhoids Gepatrombin can help or assist if it is valid an exacerbation of a hemorrhoids.