PDA

Просмотр полной версии : polnedeli back at me outside hardened nodules have got out. First there was one...

Sofia
23.07.2004, 22:38
polnedeli back at me outside hardened nodules have got out. First there was one, but then them has increased. I "fill" them, but it not always is possible. Delivers morbid sensations. Under your answers I have understood, what is it a clottage of hemorrhoidal veins. I smear this business prokto-by Glyvenolum, I try to do or make strengthening exercises for muscles. The corresponding or meeting doctor in our out-patient department is not present, and opportunities to come to you on reception or to call too (I not from Russia). Whether the decision of this problem nonsurgical, bezoperatsionnym by is possible or probable?

Peresada I.V.
24.07.2004, 20:22
Now it is not necessary to set nodules, it leads raised or increased travmatizatsii. Naruzhno use Gepatrombin G, troksevazinovyj gel. Considering that sites drop out without what or an intervention to not manage, I think in your case the optimal there would be a ligation of internal hemorrhoidal sites.