PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Day kind. At me the question, - whether is treated Hernia SHmorlja? As, than, the period lech...

Gregory
22.07.2004, 10:11
Day kind. At me the question, - whether is treated Hernia SHmorlja? How, than, the period of treatment?

Rabaev G.G.
23.07.2004, 05:19
It is treated, basically manipulation.

Svetlana
23.07.2004, 20:44
Good afternoon, Gregory!
At my husband, by the way too Gregory, have found out hernia SHmorlja on 5 vertebra or vertebrae. To him in the Center of a prosthetic repair and an orthopedics have made two corsets. One - for walking. Another for any kind of activity. The backbone sometimes hurts, but he dresses a corset, resembles in itself a little and the back passes or takes place. The direction on manufacturing of corsets was given by the local neuropathologist. About two years ago we went to the healer who treats only hernias and only there was no yet an operational intervention, and she has started talking a hernia of the husband. I never believed in plots, but have really helped or assisted. Earlier attacks were regular and very strong (are very similar to attacks of a radiculitis " neither to be bent nor to be unbent "), and now fie, fie.
By the way the doctor to us has told or said, what is it occupational disease of drivers of greater or big machines or cars: at driving vertebra or vertebrae stukajutsja the friend about the friend also are formed hernias SHmorlja.
And in occasion of putting off or taking out of attacks address to the neuropathologist and he to you will appoint or nominate treatment.