PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello! At all I do not know to what doctor will address! At me long-term about...

Vika
20.07.2004, 08:14
Hello! At all I do not know to what doctor will address! At me a long-term problem with a fingernail on the big toe. He grows not clearly where. But I always coped with this problem itself, but have now made awful nonsense: at me has begun vospolenie and that it or him to liquidate to me it was necessary to cut off a fingernail SIDEWAYS almost on all length there where normal people postrich cannot. After that has sighed easy, but in fact nogot-that grows also I already I feel, that he soon will start to grow, but I do not wish again it or him to cut off there. Also will make to me it again difficultly and painfully. How to me independently to prevent a a fingernail? And how in general a problem to solve for ever? Whether it is obligatory to the doctor on laser excision? For me it will be problematic, I not in Russia.
Thanks for the answer.

Zenchenko J.I.
23.07.2004, 10:36
At you vrosshy a fingernail of the first finger stops! It is necessary to operate, do or make a resection of a nail plate or the laser, or classical way. The reasons: wrong podstriganie fingernails or nails, close, narrow footwear.