Вход

Просмотр полной версии : Hello. To me 24 years. Did not give birth or travail. You could not consult on...

Marrying
19.07.2004, 03:24
Hello. To me 24 years. Did not give birth or travail.
You could not consult on such question: I suffer frequent constipations. After one of them one week ago near a proctal or an anal aperture has appeared small (the size approximately about a pea) shishka, dense to the touch, a violet shade. Neither bloods, nor any others vydeleny was never. At the certificate or act of a defecation of a pain is not present.

First hurted or was ill;was sick, very much stirred or prevented. Has thought, that gemmoroj and has bought or purchased suppositories "proktozan", from them the effect was not. Has bought or purchased ointment "proktozan", the pain has passed or has taken place for 2 days, shishka has remained. Sometimes not strongly itchs.

At me questions:
- Whether gemmoroj it?
- What to do or make with shishkoj?
- Whether will disappear shishka from medicines or operation is necessary for its or her excision?
- Than to treat?
- Whether it is possible to do or make a clyster?

In advance thanks.

Peresada I.V.
19.07.2004, 18:06
It is a clottage of the hemorrhoidal site, try to grease with ointment Gepatrombin. "SHishka" should resolve in 2 3 weeks.

Marrying
23.07.2004, 02:42
Thanks big