PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello! I ALL TIME DEAL with the FIRM FECES, have found ONE WAY OUT I DRINK...

Vick
14.07.2004, 08:25
Hello! I ALL TIME DEAL with the FIRM FECES, have found ONE WAY OUT I DRINK TWO poketa MUKOfALKA In CURRENT of DAY And FOR the NIGHT ONE tablet of SENNA. But sometimes the feces all the same happens dense especially in the beginning and it frames problemmy, the pain during and unpleasant sensation after a toilet of a blood is not present, I use ointment posterizan helps or assists but polnostju does not pass or take place. But with it or this I understand all, but sometimes I have pains inside of the intestine not so highly in district of the proctal or anal channel, that is I approximately shall describe, colicy she has seized a pain as a spastic stricture and has there and then released or has there and then let off, such happens and at monthly, not often but me it this spastic stricture because raslablenn a intestine and a feces interests can be from Senna so presses or what is it? I read that such happens at women during monthly. When that to me have told or said that at me internal gemmoroj. I now go to the doctor I can not I live abroad. I shall be very grateful for your answer. Thanks

Peresada I.V.
16.07.2004, 18:52
Try to get rid of reception of Senna. Most likely this preparation also causes in you spastic strictures. It is possible to increase a dose mukofalka, thus as to increase daily consumption zhilkosti.