PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello. To the son of 5 years. 8 mes was the closed fracture in an elbow (a brachium back and...

olga
12.07.2004, 04:05
Hello. To the son of 5 years. 8 mes was the closed fracture in an elbow (a brachium back and prepleche provdolnye treshcheny about 1 sm) Has been spent operation were vstavlenny 2 spitsi. After convalescence rengen normal. But at it or him now the arm or hand vygibaetsja is more in other party or side. It is especially appreciable when he upiraetsja an arm or a hand or rastovljaet arms or hand in different storony---the arm or hand smotritsja unnaturally Has been made still rengen - it's OK From for what the arm or hand can so to be curved. Can it or her it is necessary to not fracture late yet once again. The doctor has told or said what to fracture it is not necessary even if will break that it is not known as srastyotsja anew Prompt what to do or make please???? Whether the arm or hand in due course vostanovitsja massage or still that nibud can Is necessary. In advance I thank for the answer

Artemev A.A.
12.07.2004, 06:07
It will be more rational, if you write the diagnosis literally how it is formulated in vipiske from a case history. Probably, it is a question of fracture myshelkov brachiums. However it is better to not guess. And the CHILDREN'S traumatologist or the orthopedist will most full respond to your questions.

olga
13.07.2004, 06:51
The diagnosis is written on ang jazyke--hardly I can pravelno translate or transfer it or him.
The matter is that I not so silna in ang jazyke-consultation of the doctor pass or take place on ang
Therefore I cannot learn or find out subtleties

Artemev A.A.
14.07.2004, 04:28
In that case (if cannot literally copy English letters) condyles or malleoluses of a brachium - the most frequent pathology at children in the zone specified by you. But be guided by another - fracture already srossja - and even if it is wrong (such happens quite often), to break, as you write, it is repeated - not pozno within several years. For this time you can or show the child to Russian-speaking experts, or learn or teach English:). Massage and LFK will be useful to development of movements in a joint. If there is an opportunity - send the scanned roentgenograms (before and after). The answer will be more purposeful.

olga
14.07.2004, 15:53
Rengen certainly do not give out in gospitali. But if to turn out to take that I shall send... If probably you could not give yours email.. And to extracts it is written... .F/U (L) supracevdylar *.... (L) S/C *
(kazhetsja that is written to me why that)) too little

In general the doctor speaks (that rengen normal it's OK the arm or hand to move normally to fracture not that it is not necessary... In due course vyrovnjaetsja when he podrastet....) But it is very visible that an arm or a hand more vygibaetsja in the opposite party or side. Whether such defect in the course of time can be leveled as the doctor speaks or not. And whether there can be it from for the stretched or dragged out tendons or myshch. Excuse that so I set voprosov-much - but to ask dejstvitedno there is nobody. In advance I thank for the answer

Artemev A.A.
15.07.2004, 11:05
I have guessed - supracondylar is and there is an epicondylic fracture - so all perechislenno me remains in force. My coordinates can find in conference a plastic orthopedics. If renew questions - begin anew, and that to old not always you come back.